We love to shop local here in Rhode Island. It's a movement that keeps on growing and I'm so down for it for all of the many benefits it brings to our little state's economy. If like me, you're wondering what your PVD shopping route should look like, I compiled a list of glamorous shops and consignment stores you should certainly visit tomorrow. From vintage goodies to modern bohemian apparel to holiday-infused styles, you are bound to find something for you or someone you adore. GUARANTEED!
- Shop Bananas: Quirky and playful clothing and accessories for the artsy/creative/adventurous fashionista.
- Clover Providence for their classic, and basic wardrobe must-haves such as denim, oxford, shirts and wool sweaters. Clover offers style in the most minimalistic form.
- J. Marcel on Hope Street: You'll find winter coats, comfy knitwear, work-time and play-time apparel including cocktail dresses, pumps, boots, flats, and beautiful statement necklaces and clutches at reasonable prices.
- MINT on Broadway: This shop rocks! You will be amazed by what you find every time.
- Shoppe Pioneer: 10% off the entire store and an additional 20% off sales. You are bound to score a few cozy, bohemian-inspired garments with New York City flair, Jackie O. style-like dresses, including good ol' fashionable denim.
- Queen of Hearts & Modern Love : One of my fav spots on Westminster. You'll find Free People, Mink, Frye boots, Mary Jane pumps, and tons of unique jewelry and accessories to treasure for a very long time.
- The Arcade Mall
- The Vault Collective: 50% off sales racks (You might come across vintage Givenchy or Oscar de la Renta or Dior wallet --- Don't play with the Collective. They mean serious vintage business!)
- Zuzu's RI for pretty and elegant party/cocktail designer dresses like Nicole Miller, BCBG. Stores located in Barrington, Providence, and East Greenwich.
- Domain Ltd. Wholesale Fashion Jewelry, located in the Old Jewelry District for the latest accessory trends.
The list might grow as more sweet deals pop up. Keep checking the post or follow on me on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram for live updates.
Happy SBS Shopping! And if you happen to spot me, say hello!